Gen's upcoming events and Misc.upcoming projects...





GENS MISC. UPCOMING PROJECTS: Heartworm Press are publishing “Collected Lyrics and Poems of Genesis Breyer P-Orridge – Volume One 1961 to 1971. Later they will publish Gen's first novel, written in 1969, “Mrs. Askwith”. Other books will follow.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Liner notes from the Thee majesty and Cotton Ferox Wordship album

COVER SIGIL" WORD OVMOUTH" BY GENESIS BREYER P-ORRIDGE 2003


inside cover

Thee majesty + Cotton Ferox = wordship

Special delivery: Ventadour castle is the, now ruined, place where the medevial romantic poet, recorded as being the very first TROUBADOR, was writer in residence. His name was Guilhem de Peitieu. One of the poems began "I am sick in a strange way and all I know is hearsay". Our visit was illuminated in many subtle ways by the generosity of Luc De Goustine, who was persuaded to reveal the castle mysteries by Eric And Marc Hurtado of Etants Donnes.This cd is dedicated by my SELF to all these beings and the entities they conjure outside the circles of T.I.M.E.

My deepest respect and gratitude for allowing these voices to speak herein go to my friends and compatriots in magick,Carl Abrahammson and Thomas Tibert; and to Benedikte and Sofia for their tolerance and kindness during thee period when these recordings took place. Also, allow me to mention in these dispatches, my ever-loving otherness Lady Jaye, who encouraged me to give equal prescence to all those who could choose to speak through me by word ov mouth.

GENSIS BREYER P-ORRIDGE,NEW YORK, 2004



BACK COVER

WORDSHIP
(AND ALL E KNOW IS HEARSAY)

AS RECORDED BY
THEE MAJESTY+COTTON FEROX

"Let I.T be known,sweet souls who might crave more knowledge of this remarkable text that, during thee authors travels, and travails, S'HE was led mysteriously by those beatnik brujos Eric and Marc Hurtado ov Etants Donnes to one Ventadour Castle in la belle France. This majestic spot, craggy home of hawks and brooding spirits is now but a ruin where the medevial romantic poet, recorded as being thee very first TROUBADOUR, was a writer in residence. His name was Guilhem de Peitieu. One ov his most wonderous poems began, "I am sick in a strange way and all I know is hearsay". Our visist was illuminated in mnay subtle ways by generosity ove thee learned sage Luc De Goustine, who was persuaded to reveal thee castle's innermost secrets. I.T is this same shattered fortress that doth grace thee cover to form a Templar cross.Be aware that therefore that this song cycle is dedicated by thee author's SELF to all nameless beings and hallowed entities fluttering in shadows and conjured momentarily outside thee circles of T.I.M.E. De-code En-code A-code

Fabian Llyod,Paris 1923

No comments: